Antique Quilting Frames was uploaded on April 28, 2018 at 10:44 pm. This image is posted at the Quilt category. Antique Quilting Frames is tagged with Antique Quilting Frames, Antique, Quilting, Frames..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Quiltingquilt•ing (kwil′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person who quilts.
- material for making quilts.
- a heavily padded wrapping, as for fragile cargo.
Framesframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Antique Quilting Frames have 12 pictures including Antique Mechanisms Quilt Frame6.jpg, Delightful Antique Quilting Frames #2 Quilting Frames Wooden Quilting Galleries ., Attribution License, A Sculpture Art Quilt Including A Whole-cloth Grave Rubbing On A Vintage Damask Tablecloth Attached To A Mid-19th Century Antique Quilting Frame At ., Antique Quilting Frames #5 Antique+quolting+frames | Quilting Frame Gears And Pawls2, Antique Quilting Frames #6 Antique Quilt Frame. I Went To Church Garage Sales Yesterday--my Favorite Saturday Activity This Summer. I've Found A Lot Of Wool At Great Prices., Attached Images, Thread: Grandma's Quilting Frame Or Older, Antique Quilting Frame - Google Search, A Quilting Frame At The Museum., Beautiful Antique Quilting Frames #11 Attached Images, Contact Seller. Here are the pictures:
But grey is actually a basic shade that seems nonetheless easy to fit with additional colors more contrast. So the chosen shade Antique Quilting Frames would work for people who wish to employ basic shades like white, but less. To get the blend right paint color, in choosing color mixtures you should contemplate these tips and factors. Pick a color to paint the surfaces a bright color combinations of grey.
The bright shades are designed listed here is not so impressive bright coloring, since the impression will be basically created by the color combination of Antique Quilting Frames with colors that are impressive sweaty. Choose hues which can be soft or delicate although shiny. As an example, light white, grass green, blue, among others. Although the combination with additional colors that are better nor prohibited, however the appropriate combination should be chosen by you.