Basement Wall Anchor Plates was posted at March 16, 2017 at 1:07 am. It is uploaded at the Basement category. Basement Wall Anchor Plates is tagged with Basement Wall Anchor Plates, Basement, Wall, Anchor, Plates..
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Wallwall (wôl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various permanent upright constructions having a length much greater than the thickness and presenting a continuous surface except where pierced by doors, windows, etc.: used for shelter, protection, or privacy, or to subdivide interior space, to support floors, roofs, or the like, to retain earth, to fence in an area, etc.
- Usually, walls. a rampart raised for defensive purposes.
- an immaterial or intangible barrier, obstruction, etc., suggesting a wall: a wall of prejudice.
- a wall-like, enclosing part, thing, mass, etc.: a wall of fire; a wall of troops.
- an embankment to prevent flooding, as a levee or sea wall.
- the Wall. See Berlin Wall.
- the outermost film or layer of structural material protecting, surrounding, and defining the physical limits of an object: the wall of a blood cell.
- the side of a level or drift.
- the overhanging or underlying side of a vein;
a hanging wall or footwall.
- climb the walls or climb walls, to become tense or frantic: climbing the walls with boredom.
- drive or push to the wall, to force into a desperate situation;
humiliate or ruin completely: Not content with merely winning the match, they used every opportunity to push the inferior team to the wall.
- go over the wall, to break out of prison: Roadblocks have been set up in an effort to capture several convicts who went over the wall.
- go to the wall:
- to be defeated in a conflict or competition;
- to fail in business, esp. to become bankrupt.
- to be put aside or forgotten.
- to take an extreme and determined position or measure: I'd go to the wall to stop him from resigning.
- hit the wall, (of long-distance runners) to reach a point in a race, usually after 20 miles, when the body's fuels are virtually depleted and willpower becomes crucial to be able to finish.
- off the wall:
- beyond the realm of acceptability or reasonableness: The figure you quoted for doing the work is off the wall.
- markedly out of the ordinary;
bizarre: Some of the clothes in the fashion show were too off the wall for the average customer.
- up against the wall:
- placed against a wall to be executed by a firing squad.
- in a crucial or critical position, esp. one in which defeat or failure seems imminent: Unless sales improve next month, the company will be up against the wall.
- up the wall, into an acutely frantic, frustrated, or irritated state: The constant tension in the office is driving everyone up the wall.
- of or pertaining to a wall: wall space.
- growing against or on a wall: wall plants; wall cress.
- situated, placed, or installed in or on a wall: wall oven; a wall safe.
- to enclose, shut off, divide, protect, border, etc., with or as if with a wall (often fol. by in or off): to wall the yard; to wall in the play area; He is walled in by lack of opportunity.
- to seal or fill (a doorway or other opening) with a wall: to wall an unused entrance.
- to seal or entomb (something or someone) within a wall (usually fol. by up): The workmen had walled up the cat quite by mistake.
Anchoran•chor (ang′kər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices dropped by a chain, cable, or rope to the bottom of a body of water for preventing or restricting the motion of a vessel or other floating object, typically having broad, hooklike arms that bury themselves in the bottom to provide a firm hold.
- any similar device for holding fast or checking motion: an anchor of stones.
- any device for securing a suspension or cantilever bridge at either end.
- any of various devices, as a metal tie, for binding one part of a structure to another.
- a person or thing that can be relied on for support, stability, or security;
mainstay: Hope was his only anchor.
- [Radio and Television.]a person who is the main broadcaster on a program of news, sports, etc., and who usually also serves as coordinator of all participating broadcasters during the program;
anchorman or anchorwoman;
- [Television.]a program that attracts many viewers who are likely to stay tuned to the network for the programs that follow.
- a well-known store, esp. a department store, that attracts customers to the shopping center in which it is located.
- automotive brakes.
- a key position in defense lines.
- Also, anchorman.
- the person on a team, esp. a relay team, who competes last.
- the person farthest to the rear on a tug-of-war team.
- at anchor, held in place by an anchor: The luxury liner is at anchor in the harbor.
- drag anchor, (of a vessel) to move with a current or wind because an anchor has failed to hold.
- drop anchor, to anchor a vessel: They dropped anchor in a bay to escape the storm.
- weigh anchor, to raise the anchor: We will weigh anchor at dawn.
- to hold fast by an anchor.
- to fix or fasten;
affix firmly: The button was anchored to the cloth with heavy thread.
- to act or serve as an anchor for: He anchored the evening news.
- to drop anchor;
lie or ride at anchor: The ship anchored at dawn.
- to keep hold or be firmly fixed: The insect anchored fast to its prey.
- [Sports, Radio and Television.]to act or serve as an anchor.
Platesplate1 (plāt),USA pronunciation n., v., plat•ed, plat•ing.
- a shallow, usually circular dish, often of earthenware or porcelain, from which food is eaten.
- the contents of such a dish;
- an entire course of a meal served on such a dish: I had the vegetable plate for lunch.
- the food and service for one person, as at a banquet, fund-raising dinner, or the like: The wedding breakfast cost $20 a plate.
- household dishes, utensils, etc., of metal plated with gold or silver.
- household dishes, utensils, etc., made of gold or silver.
- a dish, as of metal or wood, used for collecting offerings, as in a church.
- a thin, flat sheet or piece of metal or other material, esp. of uniform thickness.
- metal in such sheets.
- a flat, polished piece of metal on which something may be or is engraved.
- See license plate.
- a flat or curved sheet of metal, plastic, glass, or similar hard material, on which a picture or text has been engraved, etched, molded, photographically developed, or drawn, that is inked, as in a press, for printing impressions on other surfaces.
- a printed impression from such a piece or from some similar piece, as a woodcut.
- a full-page illustration in a book, esp. an insert on paper different from the text pages.
- a piece of armor made from a thin, flat piece or several such pieces of tough material, esp. wrought iron or steel.
- armor composed of thin, flat pieces;
- the part of a denture that conforms to the mouth and contains the teeth.
- the entire denture.
- the plate. See home plate.
- rubber1 (def. 14).
- See plate glass.
- a sheet of glass, metal, etc., coated with a sensitized emulsion, used for taking a photograph.
- a platelike part, structure, or organ.
- a thin piece or cut of beef from the lower end of the ribs. See diag. under beef.
- See crustal plate.
- one of the interior elements of a vacuum tube, toward which electrons are attracted by virtue of its positive charge;
anode. Abbr.: P
- [Carpentry.]any of various horizontal timbers or boards laid flat across the heads of studding, upon floors, etc., to support joists, rafters, or studs at or near their ends.
- a gold or silver cup or the like awarded as the prize in a horse race or some other contest.
- a horse race or some other contest for such a prize.
- a rounded argent.
- have on one's plate, [Informal.]to have as an immediate task, obligation, or prospect: I had too much on my plate already to take on another task.
- to coat (metal) with a thin film of gold, silver, nickel, etc., by mechanical or chemical means.
- to cover or overlay with metal plates for protection.
- to forge (a bloom or the like) into a broad piece.
- to hammer (cutlery) gently to produce an even surface.
- to make a stereotype or electrotype plate from (type).
- [Papermaking.]to give a high gloss to (paper), as on supercalendered paper.
Basement Wall Anchor Plates have 10 attachments , they are Foundation Wall Anchor Plates Installed In A Basement In Warren ., 04lg-street-creep-wall-anchor, Plate. Anchor, Outside Basement Wall Repair Using Anchors., Wall Anchor Covers Installed Along A Foundation Wall That Has Been Straightened In Hebron., Drilling The Hole In The Foundation Wall For Street Creep Repairs In Versailles, Wall Anchor Plates Installed During A Foundation Repair In Saginaw In A Finished Basement ., Graphic Render Of An Installed Foundation Wall Anchor System ., Positioning A Wall Plate Cover On A Foundation Wall In Manitowoc., A Repaired Basement Wall With Foundation Wall Anchor Covers Installed In Neenah.. Following are the images:
Basement Wall Anchor Plates become the most significant factor in floor on your home's option. When a floor your coloring decide on also dark when you yourself have a small household minimalist this may make your house interior search impressed claustrophobic and unpleasant.
your family won't feel comfy sitting at home to be able to produce your household members' poor ramifications along with if we feel miserable while in the property, then you definitely resemble to enjoy beyond your property. When you can find two shades with all the dimension of the area of the space in the place precisely the same shade of a floor you can see the variation nevertheless they will vary.
A prevalent perception is, silent, and relaxed whenever we change for the reason that space. Therefore along with of the tile floors would you choose you pay attention and do not be underestimated, because an error of ceramic shades will decide the wonder of your residence should certainly.