Bookcase Toy Box Combo was published on March 30, 2018 at 12:17 pm. This image is uploaded in the Living Room category. Bookcase Toy Box Combo is tagged with Bookcase Toy Box Combo, Bookcase, Toy, Box, Combo..
Bookcasebook•case (bŏŏk′kās′),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of shelves for books.
Toytoy (toi),USA pronunciation n.
- an object, often a small representation of something familiar, as an animal or person, for children or others to play with;
- a thing or matter of little or no value or importance;
- something that serves for or as if for diversion, rather than for serious pratical use.
- a small article of little value but prized as a souvenir or for some other special reason;
- something diminutive, esp. in comparison with like objects.
- an animal of a breed or variety noted for smallness of size: The winning terrier at the dog show was a toy.
- a close-fitting cap of linen or wool, with flaps coming down to the shoulders, formerly worn by women in Scotland.
- a simple, light piece of music, esp. of 16th or 17th century England, written for the virginal.
- amorous dallying.
- a playful or amusing act;
- made or designed for use as a toy: a toy gun.
- of or resembling a toy, esp. diminutive in size.
toy ′er, n.
- to amuse oneself;
- to act idly;
or with indifference;
trifle: to toy with one's food.
- to dally amorously;
toy ′less, adj.
toy ′like′, adj.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Combocom•bo (kom′bō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bos.
- a small jazz or dance band. Cf. big band.
- combination (defs. 2–4).
- [Australian Slang.]a white man living with Aborigines or having an Aborigine wife, usually in a common-law marriage.
Bookcase Toy Box Combo have 5 pictures it's including DIY Bookcase Toybox Wood, Kendra Storage Console, DIY Bookcase Toybox Wood, DIY Bookcase Toybox Wood, Toy Storage Bin Box With Cubby Shelves. Following are the images:
Have you been searching for the Bookcase Toy Box Combo? If you want to really have a livingroom that is fascinating you should think about concerning the design of the living-room along with matter about furniture measures. You might also need to take into consideration on the harmony of your existing room, whenever you choose to possess a decoration to your existing room.
If your room is high in furniture, this wallpaper can be used by you in only a complete wallin your family room. While it is only used by you picture actually planning to enhance your family room.
As well as picture, there's loads of Bookcase Toy Box Combo that is different as possible opt for your family room. As an example, when you yourself have a tiny living-room, it is possible to put a mirror about the wall using a unique appearance. Moreover, it provides a greater view, your room that is living will be definitely decorated by the mirror. Artwork, artwork, etc can be also used by you.
If you like with an sophisticated search of the living-room, decorating tips living wall that you could have to your existing room is picture. There are plenty of picture styles that are gorgeous as possible choose to enhance your living room wall design touse this kind, you have to take into account one's living room's stability.