Digging A Basement Under An Existing House was published on October 15, 2017 at 5:50 am. This image is uploaded at the Basement category. Digging A Basement Under An Existing House is tagged with Digging A Basement Under An Existing House, Digging, A, Basement, Under, An, Existing, House..
Diggingdig1 (dig),USA pronunciation v., dug or (Archaic) digged, dig•ging, n.
- to break up, turn over, or remove earth, sand, etc., as with a shovel, spade, bulldozer, or claw;
make an excavation.
- to make one's way or work by or as by removing or turning over material: to dig through the files.
- to break up, turn over, or loosen (earth, sand, etc.), as with a shovel, spade, or bulldozer (often fol. by up).
- to form or excavate (a hole, tunnel, etc.) by removing material.
- to unearth, obtain, or remove by digging (often fol. by up or out).
- to find or discover by effort or search.
- to poke, thrust, or force (usually fol. by in or into): He dug his heel into the ground.
- dig in:
- to dig trenches, as in order to defend a position in battle.
- to maintain one's opinion or position.
- to start eating.
- dig into, [Informal.]to attack, work, or apply oneself voraciously, vigorously, or energetically: to dig into one's work; to dig into a meal.
- dig out:
- to remove earth or debris from by digging.
- to hollow out by digging.
- to find by searching: to dig out facts for a term paper.
- dig up:
- to discover in the course of digging.
- to locate;
find: to dig up information.
poke: He gave me a dig in the ribs with his elbow.
- a cutting, sarcastic remark.
- an archaeological site undergoing excavation.
- digs, living quarters;
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Underun•der (un′dər),USA pronunciation prep.
- beneath and covered by: under a table; under a tree.
- below the surface of: under water; under the skin.
- at a point or position lower or further down than: He was hit just under his eye.
- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining, enduring, etc.: to sink under a heavy load.
- beneath the heading or within the category of: Classify the books under "Fiction'' and "General.''
- as designated, indicated, or represented by: to register under a new name.
- below in degree, amount, etc.;
less than: purchased under cost.
- below in rank;
of less dignity, importance, or the like: A corporal is under a sergeant.
- subject to the authority, direction, or supervision of: a bureau functioning under the prime minister.
- subject to the instruction or advice of: to study the violin under Heifetz.
- subject to the influence, condition, force, etc., of: under these circumstances; born under the sign of Taurus.
- protected, controlled, or watched by: under guard.
- authorized, warranted, or attested by: under one's hand or seal.
- in accordance with: under the provisions of the law.
- during the rule, administration, or government of: new laws passed under President Reagan.
- in the state or process of: under repair; a matter under consideration.
- powered by the means indicated: under sail; under steam.
- under wraps. See wrap (def. 16).
- below or beneath something: Go over the fence, not under.
- beneath the surface.
- in a lower place.
- in a lower degree, amount, etc.: selling blouses for $25 and under.
- in a subordinate position or condition.
- in or into subjection or submission.
- go under:
- to give in;
yield: She tried desperately to fight off her drowsiness, but felt herself going under.
- to fail in business: After 20 years on the same corner they finally went under.
- beneath or on the underside: the under threads of the embroidery.
- lower in position.
- lower in degree, amount, etc.
- lower in rank or condition.
- subject to the control, effect, etc., as of a person, drug, or force: The hypnotist had her subject under at once. The patient was under as soon as he breathed the anesthetic.
Anan1 (ən; when stressed an),USA pronunciation indefinite article.
- the form of a before an initial vowel sound (an arch;
an honor) and sometimes, esp. in British English, before an initial unstressed syllable beginning with a silent or weakly pronounced h: an historian.
Existingex•ist (ig zist′),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to have actual being;
be: The world exists, whether you like it or not.
- to have life or animation;
- to continue to be or live: Belief in magic still exists.
- to have being in a specified place or under certain conditions;
occur: Hunger exists in many parts of the world.
- to achieve the basic needs of existence, as food and shelter: He's not living, he's merely existing.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
The post about Digging A Basement Under An Existing House have 9 pictures including Hole Being Dug Beside House, Here's Our Stream Of Logic For Lifting And Digging Out The Basement., Digging Basement Under Existing House New Ideas. Basement Ideas That Work, Basement Digging Under Existing House, Digging Basement Under Existing House, Installing A Full Basement Under A Existing House - YouTube, First Congregational Church Bristol Ri Heritage Restoration Inc. Add On By Excavating Basement Digging Out, The Basement Takes Shape Hammond Forever House, Image Of: Digging Out A Basement Under A House. Here are the photos:
Digging A Basement Under An Existing House in a room, it certainly requires careful formula and cautiously. Placement of furniture made at random may have a direct effect around the room that looked unpleasant and crowded's ailment, so it's unable to create a wonderful part of a room. One particular furniture is available in an exclusive bedroom as a bedroom is just a dressing table.
Correct place that is dressers may jack up the stunning part of the private locations. It would be good should you gauge the first place which is entertained by furniture dressers, before investing in a bureau. It is important to avoid the purchase of the dressing table that exceeds land's percentage available in the room.
Feces could be the correct decision to get a combined with dressing table, in addition to useful as it can be involved underneath the beneath the dresser, ottoman also gives light's effect.
While in Digging A Basement Under An Existing House's impression that you simply need to be able to allow for most of the desires accessories selection, for example fragrances, before the 'functions' resources makeup materials. Generally, extra light is required by desks. This is circumvented by setting a wall lamp about the right and left side mirror or with the addition of a tiny light at round the mirror.
Make sure you pick a dressing table with optimum capability. Digging A Basement Under An Existing House may be used for you personally who want to adjust the look of the constitute area.
In case your bedroom has a dimension that is not too comprehensive, dual functionality that is desks can be the correct selection. For example, dressing table that may simultaneously function as a desk or you're able to pick a vanity equipped with loads of dresser drawers so they can be properly used as a library for other knick knacks.