This article about Furniture High Point Nc was published on October 2, 2017 at 2:55 am. It is uploaded in the Furniture category. Furniture High Point Nc is tagged with Furniture High Point Nc, Furniture, High, Point, Nc..
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Highhigh (hī),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
tall: a high wall.
- having a specified extent upward: The apple tree is now 20 feet high.
- situated above the ground or some base;
elevated: a high platform; a high ledge.
- exceeding the common degree or measure;
intense: high speed; high color.
dear: The price of food these days is much too high.
- exalted in rank, station, eminence, etc.;
of exalted character or quality: a high official; high society.
- acute in pitch.
- a little sharp, or above the desired pitch.
- produced by relatively rapid vibrations;
shrill: the high sounds of crickets.
- extending to or from an elevation: a high dive.
- great in quantity, as number, degree, or force: a high temperature; high cholesterol.
main: the high altar of a church.
- High Church.
- of great consequence;
the high consequences of such a deed;
arrogant: He took a high tone with his subordinates.
- advanced to the utmost extent or to the culmination: high tide.
merry or hilarious: high spirits; a high old time.
luxurious: They have indulged in high living for years.
- intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics: He was so high he couldn't stand up.
- remote: high latitude; high antiquity.
- extreme in opinion or doctrine, esp. religious or political: a high Tory.
- designating or pertaining to highland or inland regions.
- having considerable energy or potential power.
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the speed of the engine crankshaft and of the drive shaft most closely correspond: high gear.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the upper surface of the tongue relatively close to some portion of the palate, as the vowels of eat and it, which are high front, and those of boot and put, which are high back. Cf. close (def. 58), low 1 (def. 30).
- (of meat, esp. game) tending toward a desirable or undesirable amount of decomposition;
slightly tainted: He likes his venison high.
- containing a relatively large amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): high-carbon steel.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) crossing the plate at a level above the batter's shoulders: The pitch was high and outside.
- having greater value than other denominations or suits.
- able to take a trick;
being a winning card.
- being or having a winning combination: Whose hand is high?
- noting a wind of force 10 on the Beaufort scale, equal to a whole gale.
- high on, enthusiastic or optimistic about;
having a favorable attitude toward or opinion of.
- at or to a high point, place, or level.
- in or to a high rank or estimate: He aims high in his political ambitions.
- at or to a high amount or price.
- in or to a high degree.
extravagantly: They have always lived high.
- as close to the wind as is possible while making headway with sails full.
- fly high, to be full of hope or elation: His stories began to sell, and he was flying high.
- high and dry:
- (of a ship) grounded so as to be entirely above water at low tide.
- in a deprived or distressing situation;
stranded: We missed the last bus and were left high and dry.
- high and low, in every possible place;
everywhere: The missing jewelry was never found, though we searched high and low for it.
- high gear: He shifted into high when the road became level.
- See high school.
- a pressure system characterized by relatively high pressure at its center. Cf. anticyclone, low1 (def. 48).
- a high or the highest point, place, or level;
peak: a record high for unemployment.
- a euphoric state induced by alcohol, drugs, etc.
- a period of sustained excitement, exhilaration, or the like: After winning the lottery he was on a high for weeks.
- [Cards.]the ace or highest trump out, esp. in games of the all fours family.
- on high:
- at or to a height;
- in heaven.
- having a high position, as one who makes important decisions: the powers on high.
Pointpoint (point),USA pronunciation n.
- a sharp or tapering end, as of a dagger.
- a projecting part of anything: A point of land juts into the bay.
- a tapering extremity: the points of the fingers.
- something having a sharp or tapering end: a pen point.
- a pointed tool or instrument, as an etching needle.
- a stone implement with a tapering end found in some Middle and Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic cultures and used primarily for hunting.
- a mark made with or as if with the sharp end of something: Her sharp heels left points in the carpet.
- a mark of punctuation.
- period (def. 15).
- See under decimal fraction.
- [Phonet.]a diacritic indicating a vowel or other modification of sound.
- one of the embossed dots used in certain systems of writing and printing for the blind.
- something that has position but not extension, as the intersection of two lines.
- a place of which the position alone is considered;
spot: We're leaving for Chicago and points west.
- any definite position, as in a scale, course, etc.: the boiling point.
- (in acupuncture) a particular spot on the body at which a needle may be inserted, as to relieve pain.
- [Navig.]any of 32 separate horizontal directions, 11° 15′ apart, as indicated on the card of a compass or gauged with reference to the heading of a vessel.
- See point of sailing.
- a degree or stage: frankness to the point of insult.
- a particular instant of time: It was at that point that I told him he'd said enough.
- a critical position in a course of affairs: Morale had reached a low point.
- a decisive state of circumstances: He reached the point where he could no longer pay his debts.
- the important or essential thing: the point of the matter.
- the salient feature of a story, epigram, joke, etc.: to miss the point.
- a particular aim, end, or purpose: He carried his point.
- a hint or suggestion: points on getting a job.
- a single or separate article or item, as in an extended whole;
a detail or particular: the fine points of a contract.
- an individual part or element of something: noble points in her character.
- a distinguishing mark or quality, esp. one of an animal, used as a standard in stockbreeding, judging, etc.
- the extremities of an animal, esp. a horse or dog.
- [Railroads, Brit.]a switch.
- a single unit, as in counting.
- a unit of count in the score of a game: Our team won by five points.
- (in craps) the number that must be thrown to win but not including 7 or 11 on the first roll: Your point is 4.
- [Ice Hockey.]either of two positions, to the right or left of the goal, to which an attacking defenseman is assigned, usually in the execution of a power play, to help keep the puck in the attacking zone.
- [Basketball.]a position in the front court, usually taken by the guard in charge of setting up the team's offense.
- the position of the fielder who plays a short distance in front of and to the offside of the batsman.
- the fielder playing this position.
- [Chiefly Boxing.]the end or tip (of the chin).
- the action of a hunting dog that indicates the presence and location of game by standing rigid and directing its head toward the game.
- the position taken by a hunting dog in pointing game.
- a branch of an antler of a deer: an eight-point buck.
- a cross-country run.
- one of the narrow tapering spaces marked on a backgammon board.
- a single credit, usually corresponding to an hour's class work per week for one semester.
- Also called breaker point. either of a pair of contacts tipped with tungsten or platinum that make or break current flow in a distributor, as in an automobile.
- [Brit.]an outlet or socket.
- a unit of price quotation, as in the U.S., one dollar in stock transactions, one hundredth of a cent in cotton and coffee, or one cent in oil, grain, pork, etc.: The price of stock went up two points today.
- (esp. in motion pictures) a percentage point, usually of the gross profits, granted to someone who agrees to invest or otherwise participate in a business project: The star of the movie recieved a million dollar guarantee and five points.
- one percent of the face value of a loan, esp. a mortgage loan, added on as a placement fee or a service charge and paid in advance or upon closing of the loan.
- a unit of weight equal to &fracnumer;
of a carat.
- a patrol or reconnaissance unit that goes ahead of the advance party of an advance guard, or follows the rear party of the rear guard.
- the stroke in bayonet drill or combat.
- a unit of type measurement equal to 0.013835 inch (&fracnumer;
inch), or &fracnumer;
pica. Cf. Didot point system.
- Also called press-point. (in a press) one of several metal prongs for perforating the sheet so that it will be in register when the reverse is printed.
- a unit of measure of paper or card thickness, equal to 0.001 inch.
- See vaccine point.
- See point lace.
- any lace made by hand.
- one of the pendent parts of a label.
- the vertex of the angle formed at a frog by two rails;
the intersection of gauge lines in a switch or frog.
- a tapering movable rail, as in a railroad switch.
- (in the game of go) any place where lines intersect or meet.
- act of pointing.
- [Archaic.]a tagged ribbon or cord, formerly much used in dress, as for tying or fastening parts.
- [Obs.]an end or conclusion.
- [Obs.]a pointed weapon, as a dagger.
- at, on, or upon the point of, on the verge of;
close to: on the point of death.
- at this point in time, now;
at this precise moment in history: At this point in time the President believes peace has been achieved.
- in point, that is pertinent;
applicable: a case in point.
- in point of, as regards;
in reference to: in point of fact.
- make a point of, to regard as important;
insist upon: She made a point of complimenting her friend's apartment.
- make points with, [Informal.]to curry favor with: to make points with one's boss.Also, make Brownie points with.
- strain or stretch a point, to depart from the usual procedure or rule because of special circumstances;
make a concession or exception: Though the position required three years of previous experience, and he had only two, they stretched a point because of his outstanding record.
- to the point, pertinent;
fitting: The reply was short and to the point.
- to direct (the finger, a weapon, the attention, etc.) at, to, or upon something.
- to indicate the presence or position of (usually fol. by out): to point out an object in the sky.
- to direct attention to (usually fol. by out): to point out the advantages of a proposal.
- to furnish with a point or points;
sharpen: to point a lead pencil.
- to mark with one or more points, dots, or the like.
- [Sculpture.]to transfer measurements of depth from a clay, wax, or plaster model to (a block of stone) by means of an apparatus that drills holes to the required depth prior to carving.
- to punctuate, as writing.
- [Phonet.]to mark (letters) with points.
- to separate (figures) by dots or points (usually fol. by off).
- to give greater or added force to (often fol. by up): to point up the necessity for caution.
- [Hunting.](of a hunting dog) to indicate the presence and location of (game) by standing rigid and facing toward the game.
- to fill the joints of (brickwork, stonework, etc.) with mortar or cement treated in various ways with tools after application.
- to dress the surface of (a stone) with a pointed tool.
- to dress (a stone) with a point.
- to narrow the end of (a rod) for passing through the dies of a drawbench.
- to narrow the end of (a tube) over the head of a pin that is gripped to pull the tube through the dies of a drawbench.
- to indicate position or direction, as with the finger.
- to direct the mind or thought in some direction;
call attention to: Everything points to his guilt.
- to aim.
- to have a tendency toward something: Economic conditions point to further inflation.
- to have a specified direction: The sign pointed west.
- to face in a particular direction, as a building.
- [Hunting.](of a hunting dog) to point game.
- to sail close to the wind.
- (of an abscess) to come to a head.
Furniture High Point Nc have 7 images including High Point, NC - Furniture Capital Of The World, A Building-sized Chest Of Drawers, Also In High Point We Have The World's Largest Chest Of Drawers, High Point, NC Furniture Market Showroom | By Tonypic, Tallboy Chest Of Drawers, High Point, NC. High Point Is The Furniture Capital, The High Point Furniture Market – It's Something This Design Lover Has Heard About Through The Furniture Grapevine Since First Setting Foot In Art School., Natuzzi Group Building In High Point NC. Here are the pictures:
Your household symbol can be made by Furniture High Point Nc to the patio of the house so your design of the terrace must be perfect, looks classy and luxurious. This luxury may also give the impact to be on the front-porch comfortable minimalism and seems more beautiful to appear in the external.
One of the elements which make an appropriate residence seen by the eyesight, looked perfect and magnificent house is Furniture High Point Nc. Together with the variety and appropriate laying of ceramic floor, the areas were boring might be transformed in to a bedroom that looks roomy and magnificent.
By deciding on the best flooring when it comes to shades and motifs, each of which can be noticed. Shades are brilliant and pure the most used selection nowadays, coloring era, since these hues provides a comfortable setting cool and lavish atmosphere of beauty.