This post of Kitchen Command Center was uploaded on October 15, 2017 at 5:50 am. This article is uploaded under the Kitchen category. Kitchen Command Center is tagged with Kitchen Command Center, Kitchen, Command, Center..
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Commandcom•mand (kə mand′, -mänd′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to direct with specific authority or prerogative;
order: The captain commanded his men to attack.
- to require authoritatively;
demand: She commanded silence.
- to have or exercise authority or control over;
be master of;
have at one's bidding or disposal: The Pharaoh commanded 10,000 slaves.
- to deserve and receive (respect, sympathy, attention, etc.): He commands much respect for his attitude.
- to dominate by reason of location;
overlook: The hill commands the sea.
- to have authority over and responsibility for (a military or naval unit or installation);
be in charge of.
- to issue an order or orders.
- to be in charge;
- to occupy a dominating position;
look down upon or over a body of water, region, etc.
- the act of commanding or ordering.
- an order given by one in authority: The colonel gave the command to attack.
- an order in prescribed words, usually given in a loud voice to troops at close-order drill: The command was "Right shoulder arms!''
- the order of execution or the second part of any two-part close-order drill command, as face in Right face!
- (cap.) a principal component of the U.S. Air Force: Strategic Air Command.
- a body of troops or a station, ship, etc., under a commander.
- the possession or exercise of controlling authority: a lieutenant in command of a platoon.
mastery: He has a command of French, Russian, and German.
- a royal order.
- power of dominating a region by reason of location;
extent of view or outlook: the command of the valley from the hill.
- an electric impulse, signal, or set of signals for initiating an operation in a computer.
- a character, symbol, or item of information for instructing a computer to perform a specific task.
- a single instruction.
- of, pertaining to, or for use in the exercise of command: a command car; command post.
- of or pertaining to a commander: a command decision.
- ordered by a sovereign, as if by a sovereign, or by the exigencies of a situation: a command performance.
Centercen•ter (sen′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- [Geom.]the middle point, as the point within a circle or sphere equally distant from all points of the circumference or surface, or the point within a regular polygon equally distant from the vertices.
- a point, pivot, axis, etc., around which anything rotates or revolves: The sun is the center of the solar system.
- the source of an influence, action, force, etc.: the center of a problem.
- a point, place, person, etc., upon which interest, emotion, etc., focuses: His family is the center of his life.
- a principal point, place, or object: a shipping center.
- a building or part of a building used as a meeting place for a particular group or having facilities for certain activities: a youth center; The company has a complete recreation center in the basement.
- an office or other facility providing a specific service or dealing with a particular emergency: a flood-relief center; a crisis center.
- a person, thing, group, etc., occupying the middle position, esp. a body of troops.
- the core or middle of anything: chocolate candies with fruit centers.
- a store or establishment devoted to a particular subject or hobby, carrying supplies, materials, tools, and books as well as offering guidance and advice: a garden center; a nutrition center.
- See shopping center.
- (usually cap.)
- the part of a legislative assembly, esp. in continental Europe, that sits in the center of the chamber, a position customarily assigned to members of the legislature who hold political views intermediate between those of the Right and Left.
- the members of such an assembly who sit in the Center.
- the political position of persons who hold moderate views.
- politically moderate persons, taken collectively;
middle-of-the-roaders: Unfortunately, his homeland has always lacked a responsible Center.
- a lineman who occupies a position in the middle of the line and who puts the ball into play by tossing it between his legs to a back.
- the position played by this lineman.
- a player who participates in a center jump.
- the position of the player in the center of the court, where the center jump takes place at the beginning of play.
- [Ice Hockey.]a player who participates in a face-off at the beginning of play.
- [Baseball.]See center field.
- a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific organic process: the vasomotor center.
- the mean position of a figure or system.
- the set of elements of a group that commute with every element of the group.
- a tapered rod, mounted in the headstock spindle(live center) or the tailstock spindle (dead center) of a lathe, upon which the work to be turned is placed.
- one of two similar points on some other machine, as a planing machine, enabling an object to be turned on its axis.
- a tapered indentation, in a piece to be turned on a lathe, into which a center is fitted.
- on center, from the centerline or midpoint of a structural member, an area of a plan, etc., to that of a similar member, area, etc.: The studs are set 30 inches on center. Abbr.:o.c.
- to place in or on a center: She centered the clock on the mantelpiece.
- to collect to or around a center;
focus: He centered his novel on the Civil War.
- to determine or mark the center of: A small brass star centered the tabletop.
- to adjust, shape, or modify (an object, part, etc.) so that its axis or the like is in a central or normal position: to center the lens of a telescope; to center the work on a lathe.
- to place (an object, part, etc.) so as to be equidistant from all bordering or adjacent areas.
- [Football.]snap (def. 20).
- to pass (a basketball, hockey puck, etc.) from any place along the periphery toward the middle of the playing area.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] centre. cen′ter•a•ble, adj.
- to be at or come to a center.
- to come to a focus;
concentrate (fol. by at, about, around, in, or on): The interest of the book centers specifically on the character of the eccentric hero. Political power in the town centers in the position of mayor.
- to gather or accumulate in a cluster* collect (fol. by at, about, around, in, or on): Shops and municipal buildings center around the city square.
This blog post of Kitchen Command Center have 5 pictures including Clutter, Clutter Free Living, Cleaning, Cleaning Hacks, Popular Pin, Cleaning Tips, Kitchen Command Center - Family Organization, Kitchen Command Center, Not JUST A Housewife, Not JUST A Housewife. Below are the images:
HPL isn't recommended within the Kitchen Command Center for wallcoverings plus a table. HPL nature isn't water easy and resistant to remove the installation at the corners aren't nice. Choose a content that is easy to clean as ceramic products. If utilizing hardwood- molded items, find the tile pieces are not too little. Bits which can be also modest trigger the grout that is more and more. Notice additionally that the length grout installment is not too extensive.
Many pores spot challenging to clean and live-in or allow germs. Solid-surface product exceptional. Nevertheless marble and marble may still be used during the therapy performed periodically. Table is in-direct connection with food that can go into our bodies. Use layer supplies that do not contain compounds that are bad for the body.
Using high-intensity helping to make the likelihood of shattered content to collide and become greater. Select a content that might be enhanced for example stone and surface that is solid. If openings or cracks do not need to exchange totally, due to the area that was ruined might be fixed. Contrary to the stainless steel substance and showcases. If the content is harmed in many area just, have to be increased overall.