Small Wooden Bird Cages was posted at April 26, 2017 at 5:13 pm. It is uploaded at the Wooden category. Small Wooden Bird Cages is tagged with Small Wooden Bird Cages, Small, Wooden, Bird, Cages..
Smallsmall (smôl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- of limited size;
of comparatively restricted dimensions;
little: a small box.
- slender, thin, or narrow: a small waist.
- not large as compared with others of the same kind: a small elephant.
- (of letters) lower-case (def. 1).
- not great in amount, degree, extent, duration, value, etc.: a small salary.
- not great numerically: a small army.
- of low numerical value;
denoted by a low number.
- having but little land, capital, power, influence, etc., or carrying on business or some activity on a limited scale: a small enterprise.
- of minor importance, moment, weight, or consequence: a small problem.
- humble, modest, or unpretentious: small circumstances.
- characterized by or indicative of littleness of mind or character;
petty: a small, miserly man.
- of little strength or force: a small effort.
- (of sound or the voice) gentle;
with little volume.
- very young: when I was a small boy.
- feel small, to be ashamed or mortified: Her unselfishness made me feel small.
- in a small manner: They talked big but lived small.
- into small pieces: Slice the cake small.
- in low tones;
- something that is small: Do you prefer the small or the large?
- a small or narrow part, as of the back.
- those who are small: Democracy benefits the great and the small.
- smalls, small goods or products.
- smalls, [Brit.]
- household linen, as napkins, pillowcases, etc.
- smalls, [Brit. Informal.]the responsions at Oxford University.
- smalls, coal, ore, gangue, etc., in fine particles.
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Birdbird (bûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- any warm-blooded vertebrate of the class Aves, having a body covered with feathers, forelimbs modified into wings, scaly legs, a beak, and no teeth, and bearing young in a hard-shelled egg.
- a fowl or game bird.
- See clay pigeon.
- a shuttlecock.
- a person, esp. one having some peculiarity: He's a queer bird.
- [Informal.]an aircraft, spacecraft, or guided missile.
- [Cookery.]a thin piece of meat, poultry, or fish rolled around a stuffing and braised: veal birds.
- [Southern U.S.](in hunting) a bobwhite.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a girl or young woman.
- [Archaic.]the young of any fowl.
- a little bird, a secret source of information: A little bird told me that today is your birthday.
- bird in the hand, a thing possessed in fact as opposed to a thing about which one speculates: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.Also, bird in hand.
- birds of a feather, people with interests, opinions, or backgrounds in common: Birds of a feather flock together.
- eat like a bird, to eat sparingly: She couldn't understand why she failed to lose weight when she was, as she said, eating like a bird.
- for the birds, useless or worthless;
not to be taken seriously: Their opinions on art are for the birds. That pep rally is for the birds.
- kill two birds with one stone, to achieve two aims with a single effort: She killed two birds with one stone by shopping and visiting the museum on the same trip.
- the bird:
- disapproval, as of a performance, by hissing, booing, etc.: He got the bird when he came out on stage.
- scoffing or ridicule: He was trying to be serious, but we all gave him the bird.
- an obscene gesture of contempt made by raising the middle finger.
- the birds and the bees, basic information about sex and reproduction: It was time to talk to the boy about the birds and the bees.
- to catch or shoot birds.
- to bird-watch.
Cagescage (kāj),USA pronunciation n., v., caged, cag•ing.
- a boxlike enclosure having wires, bars, or the like, for confining and displaying birds or animals.
- anything that confines or imprisons;
- something resembling a cage in structure, as for a cashier or bank teller.
- the car or enclosed platform of an elevator.
- an enclosed platform for raising and lowering people and cars in a mine shaft.
- any skeleton framework.
- [Baseball.]a movable backstop for use mainly in batting practice.
- a frame with a net attached to it, forming the goal in ice hockey and field hockey.
- [Basketball Older Use.]the basket.
- a loose, sheer or lacy overdress worn with a slip or a close-fitting dress.
- [Ordn.]a steel framework for supporting guns.
- [Mach.]retainer1 (def. 3).
- to put or confine in or as if in a cage.
- to shoot (as a puck) into a cage so as to score a goal.
This article about Small Wooden Bird Cages have 9 attachments including Prop Hire » Cages » Small Wooden Bird Cage - Keeley Hire, Small Rustic Square Wooden Bird Cage With Dome On Oak Shelf Stock Photo - 25893051, Pinterest, Wooden - Wooden Bird Cage. Oriental. Plant Holder? Very Decorative. Was Sold For R300.00 On 29 Oct At 21:31 By Vegar In Cape Town, ISO9001 And SA8000 Small Wood Crafts Bird House,diy Bird Cage, Small Fancy Vintage Wood Bird Cage 19, Made Mostly From Scrap Wood In My Warehouse Bird Cage For My African Grey To Use, Small Bird Aviary For Sale, Wooden Bird Cage 5 - YouTube. Below are the images:
With the addition of decorations fascinating inside and tied by positioning a tiny rug you can finish the design. This carpet will soon be strapped together with all the things in a view that is good.
Therefore, it's vital that you have the ability to organize the office house comfortable and pleasurable. Because to truly have a relaxed Small Wooden Bird Cages, we'll feel for many people experience bored and exhausted appreciate performing their everyday work-day.
That Office Space Decorating Suggestions To Conquer Indifference in Work could perhaps be feedback and ideas for the interior planning of one's dream home. Any office is an area where we spend some time performing our daily function. Additionally there are expressing the workplace is just a minute home than houses.