Victorian Mansion Floor Plans was published on September 15, 2017 at 9:40 am. This article is published on the Floor category. Victorian Mansion Floor Plans is tagged with Victorian Mansion Floor Plans, Victorian, Mansion, Floor, Plans..
VictorianVic•to•ri•an (vik tôr′ē ən, -tōr′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Queen Victoria or the period of her reign: Victorian poets.
- having the characteristics usually attributed to the Victorians, esp. prudishness and observance of the conventionalities.
- noting or pertaining to the architecture, furnishings, and decoration of English-speaking countries between c1840 and c1900, characterized by rapid changes of style as a consequence of aesthetic and philosophical controversy, technological innovations, and changes of fashion, by the frequent presence of ostentatious ornament, and by an overall trend from classicism at the start to romanticism and eclecticism at the middle of the period and thence to classicism again, with attempts at stylistic innovation occurring from time to time.
- noting or pertaining to the massive, elaborate work characteristic esp. of the period c1855–80, derived mainly from the Baroque and Gothic styles and characterized by the presence of heavy carved ornament, elaborate moldings, etc., by the use of strong and generally dark colors, by the frequent use of dark varnished woodwork, by the emphasis on geometrical form rather than on textural effects, and frequently by an effect of harshness.
- a person who lived during the Victorian period.
- a house in or imitative of the Victorian style.
Mansionman•sion (man′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a very large, impressive, or stately residence.
- See manor house.
- Often, mansions. a large building with many apartments;
- Oriental and Medieval Astron. each of 28 divisions of the ecliptic occupied by the moon on successive days.
- [Archaic.]an abode or dwelling place.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Plansplan (plan),USA pronunciation n., v., planned, plan•ning.
- a scheme or method of acting, doing, proceeding, making, etc., developed in advance: battle plans.
- a design or scheme of arrangement: an elaborate plan for seating guests.
- a specific project or definite purpose: plans for the future.
- Also called plan view. a drawing made to scale to represent the top view or a horizontal section of a structure or a machine, as a floor layout of a building.
- a representation of a thing drawn on a plane, as a map or diagram: a plan of the dock area.
- (in perspective drawing) one of several planes in front of a represented object, and perpendicular to the line between the object and the eye.
- a formal program for specified benefits, needs, etc.: a pension plan.
- to arrange a method or scheme beforehand for (any work, enterprise, or proceeding): to plan a new recreation center.
- to make plans for: to plan one's vacation.
- to draw or make a diagram or layout of, as a building.
- to make plans: to plan ahead; to plan for one's retirement.
The article of Victorian Mansion Floor Plans have 9 attachments , they are Good-Victorian-Mansion-Floor-Plans., Victorian Mansion Floor Plans Luxury Mansion Floor Plans, Victorian House Floor Plans - Google Search, Related Ideas. Victorian Vintage House Floor Plans ., Victorian House Layout Floor Plan | Mansion Floor Plans | Best House Floor Plans, Mexz House, Vintage Victorian House Plans 1879 Print Victorian House 93d205808501fec729033a8c0a4ce7b5 431149364298555875. Victorian Floor Plans Victorian Floor Plans, Victorian Mansion Floor Plans Victorian Homes House Plans, 17 Best Ideas About Mansion Floor Plans On Pinterest Victorian E7dc74759cba6b100a697a79ee5e1963 Mansion Floor Plans. Here are the images:
Such that it seems comfy and quite vital that you pay attention developing the family room. The inviting Victorian Mansion Floor Plans will make pals the visitors, or relatives who arrive at visit to experience at home. Along with the nice perception that you could, wouldn't be wonderful if you could spend some time chatting together in this place? Organizing home design living by selecting a proper couch room you can begin styles.
There are numerous selections of resources as possible pick. Beginning with one piece of timber to metal or timber body covered with foam multi faceted. If put in the space contemporary classic style, lumber will strengthen the perception. Nevertheless, app of timber in a minimalist modern place can put in a cozy natural setting.
Selection of an effective seat and loving you, can assist the look of the room that is living. Design that is seat can you choose must match together with the concept carried by the residence itself. If a contemporary livingroom filled up with chairs contemporary and minimalist, Victorian Mansion Floor Plans could seem strange. Modern effect will be tougher extended if you pick a chair that's other basic facts and also carvings.