This image of Wooden Wonders Hobbit Holes was published at May 22, 2017 at 1:08 am. This post is published at the Wooden category. Wooden Wonders Hobbit Holes is tagged with Wooden Wonders Hobbit Holes, Wooden, Wonders, Hobbit, Holes..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Wonderswon•der (wun′dər),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to think or speculate curiously: to wonder about the origin of the solar system.
- to be filled with admiration, amazement, or awe;
marvel (often fol. by at): He wondered at her composure in such a crisis.
- to doubt: I wonder if she'll really get here.
- to speculate curiously or be curious about;
be curious to know: to wonder what happened.
- to feel wonder at: I wonder that you went.
- something strange and surprising;
a cause of surprise, astonishment, or admiration: That building is a wonder. It is a wonder he declined such an offer.
- the emotion excited by what is strange and surprising;
a feeling of surprised or puzzled interest, sometimes tinged with admiration: He felt wonder at seeing the Grand Canyon.
- miraculous deed or event;
- for a wonder, as the reverse of what might be expected;
surprisingly: For a wonder, they worked hard all day.
Holeshole (hōl),USA pronunciation n., v., holed, hol•ing.
- an opening through something;
aperture: a hole in the roof; a hole in my sock.
- a hollow place in a solid body or mass;
a cavity: a hole in the ground.
- the excavated habitation of an animal;
- a small, dingy, or shabby place: I couldn't live in a hole like that.
- a place of solitary confinement;
- an embarrassing position or predicament: to find oneself in a hole.
- a cove or small harbor.
- a fault or flaw: They found serious holes in his reasoning.
- a deep, still place in a stream: a swimming hole.
- a small cavity, into which a marble, ball, or the like is to be played.
- a score made by so playing.
- the circular opening in a green into which the ball is to be played.
- a part of a golf course from a tee to the hole corresponding to it, including fairway, rough, and hazards.
- the number of strokes taken to hit the ball from a tee into the hole corresponding to it.
slot: The radio program was scheduled for the p.m. hole. We need an experienced person to fill a hole in our accounting department.
- (in wire drawing) one reduction of a section.
- a mobile vacancy in the electronic structure of a semiconductor that acts as a positive charge carrier and has equivalent mass.
- an air pocket that causes a plane or other aircraft to drop suddenly.
- burn a hole in one's pocket, to urge one to spend money quickly: His inheritance was burning a hole in his pocket.
- hole in the wall, a small or confining place, esp. one that is dingy, shabby, or out-of-the-way: Their first shop was a real hole in the wall.
- in a or the hole:
- in debt;
in straitened circumstances: After Christmas I am always in the hole for at least a month.
- [Baseball, Softball.]pitching or batting with the count of balls or balls and strikes to one's disadvantage, esp. batting with a count of two strikes and one ball or none.
- [Stud Poker.]being the card or one of the cards dealt face down in the first round: a king in the hole.
- make a hole in, to take a large part of: A large bill from the dentist made a hole in her savings.
- pick a hole or holes in, to find a fault or flaw in: As soon as I presented my argument, he began to pick holes in it.
- to make a hole or holes in.
- to put or drive into a hole.
- [Golf.]to hit the ball into (a hole).
- to bore (a tunnel, passage, etc.).
- to make a hole or holes.
- hole out, [Golf.]to strike the ball into a hole: He holed out in five, one over par.
- hole up:
- to go into a hole;
retire for the winter, as a hibernating animal.
- to hide, as from pursuers, the police, etc.: The police think the bank robbers are holed up in Chicago.
The blog post about Wooden Wonders Hobbit Holes have 9 attachments , they are Wooden Wonders, Facebook Facebook. Woodshire Hobbit Hole ., One Response To “14 Delightful Hobbit Hole ., One Response To “14 Delightful Hobbit Hole ., Facebook Facebook. Big Merry Hobbit Hole ., StartSlideshow. >, Hobbit Hole Playhouses, Chicken Coops, Doghouses, More! - Wooden Wonders' Hobbit Holes Bring The Magic Of Middle-earth To Your Yard, Facebook Facebook. Big Merry Hobbit Hole ., The Pillsbury's Of Wooden Wonders Atop A Completed \. Here are the pictures:
One of many ideas that you could employ to add illumination for Wooden Wonders Hobbit Holes is applying solar tubes that reveal lighting into your home, through the conduit and from your ceiling. Specially useful within the home for storage or your area have a different or basement floor above your kitchen. In this way, the lighting going straight to the room room, so your place will undoubtedly be full of the environment and also natural light can become congested places.
Another technique you may be able to include is always to produce strong experience of your home's wall. The light that is in the room that is next can flow another room. You add and can also change some black furnitures with other furnitures that can replicate light. Additionally, the arrangement of home gear may be the key.
If you accessories and just like the setting of the warm home using a superior natural illumination , then this Wooden Wonders Hobbit Holes with possibly a good idea for you. Hopefully you enjoy our style tips in this website.